
Justin's Cub-Scout troop getting ready to present the flag to the audience of the Orem Owls game.

Justin is the 3rd to the end in tan shorts.

He was so excited to come to the game with his troop.

We stayed for the whole game. I was really impressed with how well the boys did considering it didn't get over until after 10pm. The Owls won 7 to 1. We all had a wonderful time!

The older boys were very excited to meet the mascot, but Joshua was scared and clung to my leg saying, "scary" over and over.
4 comments:
cute pics! Hey Debra...I need your email address so I can invited you to my "private" blog! Email it to me at kthomppy@gmail.com
I'm in two of those. You can see my blue Hawaiian shirt in the background.
The mascot is scary!
Wow - what a lot of fun!! Hey are you in your wheelchair? Are you doing o.k.?? e-mail me mindygreene@yahoo.com
Post a Comment