
Joshua loved all the little kid rides and of course the train. I don't know why we didn't get a family picture on the train because we do every year. The only ride he wasn't sure about was the little coaster. Justin didn't like it at that age and now he loves all the intense rides especially Wicked and the Spider.

Joshua wasn't so sure of Puff. Justin was an awesome big brother with his arm around him, but he still looked terrified. When he got off I asked if he liked it. He said "no" and hugged me tight.

Ryan absolutely loved the Collosis. He has been waiting to get tall enough for 3 years. He had no fear! He got right on and smiled the whole ride. At the end he said, "Lets do it again". Jeff got to take Justin on the Collosis for the first time and now I got my turn taking Ryan for his first time. Ryan is truly one of ours, he loves coasters. He even went on Wicked!
2 comments:
wow, how fun!
I love the picture of you guys on the colassis. That is an awesome picture.
Post a Comment