
Me and my boys! Jeff and I decided to get a pass to the Legacy Center for the summer. We have been going at least twice a week. It gets all the excess energy out of their systems and we have a great time.

Even Jacob has a good time. He loves the water! He is not fond of a bath but he sure does like being held in the water.

Joshua was really nervous at first but has warmed right up to the water. In fact he runs and plays like crazy. He is the hardest at the pool. Usually my mom will keep either Jacob or Joshua for me when I take the boys by myself. All four of them is too much for me with Joshua taking off and trying to jump in the deep end.

Justin loves to swim. He and Ryan are both currently taking swimming lessons and loving them.

The Legacy Center has several slides and a fun lazy river that the boys love.
3 comments:
I love it there, glad youa re having a great time this summer
so cute! They all look like they are real fish. I can't get Jake to put his face in.
Hunter has been asking me when we are going to go here. I really need to take my family and when I see these pictures it make me want to take them even more! So much fun!LOL
Post a Comment