
Joshua not only like formula made into milk, but he like to eat it dry. We can't leave in on the counter because he just gets a chair and pushes it over.

As soon as he saw me come around the corner he looked up with little grin and then ran to the couch to put himself in timeout. He said, "a mess, TIMEOUT" Apparently, I say timeout much louder than other words because anytime he says it, it's in a LOUD voice.

He had dried formula all over his mouth and hands. After he sat in timeout for a while, I told him to go clean it up.

He went right over and got a rag out of the drawer and started to clean it up. Actually, he was just spreading it around.
It's a good thing he is so sweet and so cute because he sure does leave a mess in his wake. You just gotta love 2 year olds!
5 comments:
Oh, no! That stuff is like liquid gold too!
Okay, that is hillarious! I love that he knows to put himself into time out - then procedes to the kitchen to get a rag... What a doll! Sorry about the mess - NIGHTMARE!
HeeHee...it is only fair that you get a mess maker after having such a "neat" one!!!
WOW, I am so glad that things like this don't just happen at our house ;)
Oh I remember when Hunter and Easton got into our flower at my old house and spread it all over the living room and kitchen. Only I had to clean it up myself! I was so mad!! He is such a good boy!! You have the best kids!
Post a Comment