

This is how I protect Cubby (Jacob) from Joshua. Cubby loves to lay on the floor and play with toys, but I have to be careful so Joshua won't smother him with "love". While I am doing dishes, he sits on the counter and "helps" me. While I do laundry, he sits on the dryer and "helps" me. When I vaccum, Joshua holds on and "helps" me push it. I find that's a good way to let The Cub have some tummy time without worring that he's going to get hurt. Joshua LOVES to help me do almost anything. He "helps" take bags of garage to the can. He helps me brush my hair and he even helps me blog. He is a true blessing in our lives. He is very busy, but so adorable.
3 comments:
That's so sweet!
All my kids loved to "help" me until the day they really were a help. Now that they really are a big help it is not such an easy task to get them to do it!
that is cute! He will be such a good husband and father because of what you are teaching them! You are such a good mom!!
Post a Comment