Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lagoon! (6-09)






We decided to get season passes to Lagoon this year. It was Joshua's first time to go on the rides so the boys were excited to show him around. The older boys waned to go on the big rides right away but were patient going with Joshua on the little ones first. Jeff and I have already taken Justin and Ryan back to just ride the big rides while my parents had the two youngest. My sister and her three kids went with us and we had a blast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lagoon is alot of fun glad you were able to get passes this year I know how much you and your family look forward to it.

Amy said...

I love Joshua waving in all those pictures. Too cute!

Mindy Greene said...

So much fun with your family! Can I come next time?