Saturday, July 18, 2009

4th of July!

Joshua driving his truck up the hill.
Jacob sucking on his big toe. This was the first time ever any of our boys sucked on one of their toes. I'm glad I had the camera to catch it.
Too bad you can't hear the belly laugh that goes with that cute face!
Our family looks bigger and bigger every 4th of July. I know it's cheesy to have your whole family in matching shirts, but I LOVE it!

3 comments:

The Stoddard's said...

you guys are so cute!

Los Alexander said...

I love cheesyv matching outfits!
Wow! You have 4 boys!!! And you get to be the princess in the house! Lucky you!
Love the blog background! It was great to see you too...you...skinny you!

Mindy Greene said...

I LOVE the family picture!! I need to get more pictures of Russell and family pics!!