(Hopefully this isn't a permanent title)
Those messes seem to be hourly at our house right now too! lol.I can email you the list of scriptures and objects if you want. : )Just email me your email address and I can send you swim info!
emhoover3114@yahoo.com that would help huh!
That was one of the moving days, wasn't it? I recognize that carpet. And that pile of Cheerios! :)
I can't tell you how many boxes of cereal we had dumped when my boys were little. It always seemed to be a brand new box too.
Scout did the same thing at that age. I went to vacuum it up and she just freaked out and tried to shove as many of them into her mouth as possible.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those messes seem to be hourly at our house right now too! lol.
I can email you the list of scriptures and objects if you want. : )
Just email me your email address and I can send you swim info!
emhoover3114@yahoo.com that would help huh!
That was one of the moving days, wasn't it? I recognize that carpet. And that pile of Cheerios! :)
I can't tell you how many boxes of cereal we had dumped when my boys were little. It always seemed to be a brand new box too.
Scout did the same thing at that age. I went to vacuum it up and she just freaked out and tried to shove as many of them into her mouth as possible.
Post a Comment