
Ryan loved his baseball cake. He said, "awesome" when he saw it for the first time.

We were taking a picture of the cake so Ryan hopped up on the counter and started posing for the camera.

Ryan got to break open the pinata after everyone got a turn. Then it was a mad dash for the candy.

Jeff told Ryan to make a wish before he blew out the candles. Ryan said, "I wish for short hair" and then blew. When we were doing his hair for his party, he wanted to have it spiky. I told him it was too long for spikes. So, he wished for short hair. He got his wish because we got his hair cut 3 days later.

Ryan is so into Star Wars action figures. He was so excited to get a battle pack for his birthday.
I can't believe Ryan is already 5 years old. Where does the time go? Happy Birthday Ryan!
2 comments:
So cute! You have a lot of birthdays latley.
Jeff outdid himself with that cake! Ryan is such a cutie.
Post a Comment