Monday, April 27, 2009

Justin's Soccer Game! 4-09

Justin's soccer game was awesome. It was quite a contrast from the pre-school aged game earlier in the day. Justin got to play goalie for the first part of the game. He did great, especially because it was his first time in that position. He kept the other team from scoring twice. I was on my feet screaming like crazy. It was only 45 degrees at his game and raining, but it was so much fun. Justin LOVED it. I am so glad he decided to give soccer another chance. He hated it the first year he played when he was Ryan's age. Ever since playing football, Justin has gotten so much better at all the other sports. His football coach was so awesome.

Justin went on to play a defencive position and a forward position later in the game. However, it was raining so hard by then we didn't want to risk ruining the camera trying to get pictures. He was amazing on the field. He went from saying, "I think I'll play soccer to keep in shape for when I start football in August" to "soccer ROCKS". Go Justin!!!

No comments: