
Joshua got more dye in his mouth than he got of the eggs.

Ryan really got into the mood to decorate this year. In fact, he keeps asking if we can do it again.

Justin always love egg decorating. He has since he was a baby.

Joshua was very concerned about his messy hands. Good thing he couldn't see his face.
1 comment:
K- so I wanted to be able to get some pictures of the kids coloring eggs, so I left the egg die out on the counter over night and figured that we could do it on Sunday and while I was hiding the eggs for the Easter Egg Hunt I had planned for the kids Easton played in the die. He spilled the yellow die all over the kitchen floor and then played in the green die with his hands and got the die all over his brand new light pink church shirt. I have a cleaner that I was impressed took it out, so if you need to bring over his shirt we can get the stain out.
Post a Comment