(Hopefully this isn't a permanent title)
yes...it was loud. How many boy parties did we figure you had to do before you were through? oh yeah, 59. heehee
Holy cow! You are wonder woman! Love the cake too! Looks like it was a fun - loud - party! :)
Happy Birthday, Justin! I am so happy to see your little guy is doing better. I bet it was scary going to Primary Children's with him. How's your new house?
Happy Birthday Justin! Boy parties are always loud. Glad things are better : )
Your cake rocks...maybe you could host a cake decorating class. I need serious help. And all those boys? You are half woman, half amazing!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
yes...it was loud. How many boy parties did we figure you had to do before you were through? oh yeah, 59. heehee
Holy cow! You are wonder woman! Love the cake too! Looks like it was a fun - loud - party! :)
Happy Birthday, Justin! I am so happy to see your little guy is doing better. I bet it was scary going to Primary Children's with him. How's your new house?
Happy Birthday Justin! Boy parties are always loud. Glad things are better : )
Your cake rocks...maybe you could host a cake decorating class. I need serious help.
And all those boys? You are half woman, half amazing!
Post a Comment