Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Spiritual Weekend! 3-09

The last weekend in March was a spiritual one. We had Justin's baptism on Saturday and Jacob's blessing on Sunday. Justin Michael 8, Ryan Daniel 5, Joshua Isaac almost 2 and Jacob Matthew 3 months.

3 comments:

The Stoddard's said...

how fun! YOU guys are so cute.

Anonymous said...

so how rude! You move one neighborhood away and we never get to be invited to these awesome events like blessings or baptisms or scouting stuff. Oh well looks like all is well at the goodeys.

Mindy Greene said...

I am so sad that we aren't in the same ward so that I could have been their for all your fun stuff you had go on! I am so glad that your family is all well! As soon as it warm up I will call you and we will plan a play date! lol