Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Egg Decorating! 4-09

This is the first year Joshua really enjoyed Easter egg coloring. He was so cute!
Ryan was very precise with his decorating this year. I asked him, "How did you get to be such a good egg decorator". He said, "Mrs. Eby taught me to be a GREAT artist you know". Mrs. Eby is his much loved preschool teacher.
Justin did 12 of the 24 eggs all by himself. He was sad when they were all done.
This is one of my favorite traditions we do as a family. Jeff did a few really good eggs, but I was so focused on the kids I forgot to take any pictures.
Our darling little Jacob slept in his car seat on the counter the whole time. What a good baby!

2 comments:

Mindy Greene said...

What fun! I didn't even get pictures of my kids decorating their eggs this year because we were in such a hurry to go to family parties!! :( Oh well I will just have to take twice as many next year

BAK said...

Your family is soooo "beautiful". One of them is (prettier) better looking than the other. I see you have a true artist, within the ranks. I am amazed at Ryan's concentration. That's great for one so little. Tell him I miss (him) my bud. And, Justin did 12 eggs! Well I'd be more to do them quickly myself. The other boys are just darling. I'm found of blue teeth!. (ha).

You could do eggs again for 4th of July. The kids could color them, and you could turn them into deviled eggs for a picnic, or something.

You look so beautiful and happy in the pic with you, Jeff and Justin at his baptism. Your a very lucky girl. This must have been a big day for Justin.

I did something dumb, not sure what - and I lost all of my Easter pictures. I have a new camera. Because I thought they were saved onto the computer, I deleted them from the camera.

Love you all and miss you.

BAK