
Ryan had fun practicing kicking the ball in to the goal before the game started.

It was 48 degrees outside and very windy. Ryan kept on complaining it was too cold to be outside. Justin went and sat in the car. My mom had Joshua and Jacob thankfully.

Ryan got to kick off in his first ever soccer game. He was so excited!

Then all the children from both teams surrounded the ball like a herd of crazy animals.

Ryan stopped and yelled to us that someone had pushed him. For the rest of the game he stayed back from the rest of the players and kept trying to leave the field. Finally, with 3 minutes to go in the game he walked off the field towards the car. I asked him where he was going and he said, "it's too cold and I all done for today".
So, apparently soccer was not his thing. I hope he will like it better next Saturday when it is warmer. If not, that's fine with me.
2 comments:
Great pictures!!
That's how I feel about soccer. lol
Post a Comment