
Joshua Isaac He was all about sticky marshmallow sandwiches like most 2 year olds.

Jared and Brittney came over with their girls to celebrate!

Chuck and April came to help us celebrate too! April taught us a dice game called farkle. Now I'm addicted to playing in on facebook.


After our marshmallow roast the kids played and played. Then we put a movie on for them to watch. I thought it was so cute that they were all snuggled together.
BTW - I am a month behind. I just down loaded my pictures from the last month and have over 500. I have to go chronologically it's part of my OCD. So there are a lot of posts coming soon to a blog near you.
2 comments:
I guess these were the messy pictures I was thinking of. And I absolutely LOVE the picture of all the kids snuggled together watching the movie. When can we do that again? I volunteer my house!
What a fun idea! I'm DYING to get a fire pit for my backyard - maybe soon :) I'm like you - I find that I'm OCD about my pictures too - if I don't take them off my camera and blog them within a day or two - I'm behind... :) Good luck catching up!
Post a Comment