
Justin was sad to see the soccer season end. However, it won't be long until the football season starts.

Nice Save Justin! He's an awesome player!

Justin loves soccer. That's not a surprise to me because he loves all sports. What is amazing to me is how much Jeff is into soccer right along with Justin. Anytime Justin is the goalie, Jeff stands next to the box giving him instruction and praise. He is one of the loudest Dads screaming "Way to Go" "Good Job Justin". The only sports that Jeff watches are the sports that one of our kids is playing.

I never thought I would enjoy going to the games as much as I do. It's exhilarating seeing my little Justin playing on the field. He gets so into it.
1 comment:
I love that your non sporty husband is helping with some moves! Justin is awesome.
Post a Comment