Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Joshua's 2nd Birthday!

We were singing "Happy Birthday" to him and Jeff was carrying over his cake. He was so excited.
Ahhhh, fire!!! My little ones are always so amazed by the candles.
He blew out his candles all by himself, but then I think he was sad the flames went away.
Joshua always bites the tip of the bottom of his ice cream cones for a complete mess making situation.
I asked him, "Do you want to open your presents?"

7 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

CUTE!!! I have to ask - did you make that cake??? I'm such a slacker mom - you need to teach me how to do stuff like that!
Happy Birthday Joshua!

Debra Goodey said...

I didn't make it because I'm the queen of slacker moms. My mom made this cake, but Jeff usually makes the cakes for the boy's birthdays.

Natalie said...

Cute cake; it doesn't matter who makes it right?

Amy said...

That cake is adorable! I wish we could have made it for the party, his little face is precious!

Heather Alvarez said...

Wow girl! This is Heather, Marsie's friend... I haven't seen you sense I was a freshman in college I think... how far you guys have come... four cute boys later! You guys look great!

Josh and Tracy Wilson said...

I can't believe how big your boys are. I haven't seen them forever! They are all so adorably handsome. I can't believe how much Justin looks like Jeff.... I think you cloned him ;0) I love all of your posts, it looks like you guys have so much fun as a family.

Mindy Greene said...

Wow - What a cute cake! I can't Believe he is 2 WOW. Time dose fly!