


Jacob or as I call him Cubby is an awesome baby. He sleeps 11 to 12 hours at night and takes 2 good naps a day. He is almost always pleasant and smiling. All three of the older boys love him. Maybe even too much. I'm constantly protecting him from the "love" Joshua is trying to give him. Ryan wants to sit next to him or hold him at every opportunity. Justin is the only one we let carry him around, but Ryan is a big help feeding him and running to get him diapers, wipes, binkies, toys or what ever he needs.
7 comments:
Cute! They grow up so fast huh?
What a cutie!!! He is such a good baby the times I've seen him at the pool.
Maybe we not supposed to have favorites but we all do!! He's cute as for the rest of your boys!
What cute pictures! I love the pictures of them sleeping and so Innocent. What a cute baby!
He is so adorable. I can't believe he is already 5 months. Boy! does time fly.
I love that little guy!! How is the visit with your sister going? It feels like FOREVER since I have talked to you!
I'm jealous you have a sleeper. Max only sleeps 10-12 hours a day. The rest of the time he is nursing or crying with a couple minutes here and there of him smiling.
Post a Comment