Saturday, November 15, 2008

My boys on Halloween 10-08

I wanted to get cute pictures of the 3 boys together. The older boys were more than happy to sit and pose. Joshua on the other hand, was not. It took us 24 pictures to get a few cute ones. Justin was in charge of keeping Joshua in the right place.
He was doing a great job, but Joshua would not smile. Ryan was being darling.
Here is Joshua trying to escape the grip of his big brother.
This tells his feeling on taking more pictures. I know you can't hear the sound he was making, but lets just say it was a very high pitched scream.

3 comments:

Patti Smith said...

Looks like you guys all had a great Halloween! Your boys look great in their costumes!

Los Alexander said...

Ryan look so cute as a Cowboy Sheriff. That's one happy Sheriff for sure!
More pictures to scrapbook...I like the one with the three of them together.
Fun memories for the kids.

Amy said...

That last picture of Joshy is adorable.