Saturday, November 15, 2008

My boys in Costume for Halloween 10-08

Justin Michael was a Ghost Rider. He loved his costume and loves motorcycles!

Ryan Daniel was a Cowboy Sheriff. We got those cowboy boots for him at DI for 5 dollars. He loves them and wears them everywhere. In fact, yesterday we were running late getting him to school and could only find one boot. He cried while having his hair done, brushing his teeth and then all the way to school.

Joshua Isaac was an elephant. This costume was a good bye I must say. My mom bought it for Justin when he was 19 months old from Old Navy for $16. Justin wore it, then Ryan wore it and now Joshua wore it. I'm sure the next little guy will wear it in about 2 years. If we end up having a girl, I'm going to put a huge bow on it and have her wear it. Now that's a costume!

BTW, this is my final Halloween post for this year. I know everyone must be tired of seeing only Halloween posts.

3 comments:

Mindy Greene said...

what a bunch of QT's-

Hey - I have been forced to go privite on my blog. e-mail me @ mindygreene@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite.

Jennifer said...

Hi Debbie it is Jen, I tried to send you an e-mail but it was sent back undeliverable. E-mail me at jenneedle@hotmail.com, Your kids are adorable. Hope to hear from you soon.

Patti Smith said...

Your boys look awesome in their costumes!!! I'm glad you're coming over next week - sometimes we all just need to get out for a bit!