Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lagoon Fun (10-08)

Ryan had such a blast at Lagoon. For about 2 1/2 hours out of the 12 hour day at Lagoon, Jeff and I split up. He took Justin to all the big rides that Ryan is still too little to go on and I stayed with Ryan in Kiddie Land and watched him ride all of the rides over and over. He was all smiles!
Justin and Ryan love the Dinosaur Drop. Ryan is always a little nervous at first, but once he rides it once, he wants to go over and over.
This is the new ride at lagoon. I can't remember the name, but Justin and Ryan loved it. It is a family water ride, but you can control how wet you get. We spent most of our time at family rides that we could all ride. Our favorites were the Tilt-o-Whir, the Scrambler and the Tidal Wave.
This is a weird picture to take and then love out of all the pictures we took this day. However, I love it because it shows such brotherly love between the boys. Justin was so darling in that he always kept a protective arm around Ryan in lines and made sure Ryan was all buckled and settled before buckling himself. If Ryan was nervous at all, Justin would say, "don't worry I won't let anything happen to you." Ryan would grin up at Justin and off they would go.
We had the best time and the best weather all day. We had t-shirts on all day until the sun went down when we put on sweat shirts. It was perfect, never too hot or never to cold. We ended up staying for 12 hours. We kept waiting for the kids to get cranky or for it to get too cold, but it never did. We had pajamas in the car for the boys and they were both out within 10 minutes. My mom and dad had Joshua for the day so he was happy. He cries anytime they leave our house without him. So we knew he was having a great day being spoiled. It was one of the those awesome days where everything went just right and I can't think of a thing I would change. Hooray Lagoon!!!

3 comments:

Patti Smith said...

Sounds like a great day! I haven't been to Lagoon in years - in fact, I've only been there once.

Lady Carolyn said...

I love that pic of you and Joshy. Cuuuuuuute!

Em said...

What fun, That picture of the Justin with his arm around Ryan is too cute. Love it! Glad you had fun, We haven't been to Lagoon in years.