Sunday, November 9, 2008

Justin Carving his pumpkin (10-08)

Justin loves to be creative and he starts talking about what his pumpkin will look like as soon as we start seeing pumpkins in early October or late September.
However, taking the pumpkin guts out is not one of his favorite parts of the tradition. He has never liked having his hands dirty or sticky. He must of got up at least 10 times to wash his hands during the process of removing the guts.
One of the things I love about Justin is he is always ready to lend a helping hand. Ryan was getting frustrated because he couldn't get all the strings out of his pumpkin. Justin stopped working on his pumpkin to help his little brother. What a great example he is for his younger brothers.

2 comments:

Em said...

Your boys are all so stinkin cute. Looks like you all had fun with pumpkins and carmel apples (yum!). I love all of the different personalities, I have one who hates "pumpkin guts" as well. LOL! Too funny.

Mindy Greene said...

I LOVE carmel apples!! They are my favorite treat. When I was pregnant with Easton we went to park city to meet with one of Russell's old friends from school and I seen a carmel apple in the window of a candy store and it was delicious!! I love it so much his friends wife bought me 2 more to eat through out the weekend. Needless to say it didn't make it through the day:)