Thanks Brittney and Carrie - I have fun reading your answers!
FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. Receptionist at HBI
2. Sylvan Learning Center Tutor
3. 1st Grade Teacher
4. Day Care Teacher
FOUR MOVIES I WOULD (OR HAVE) WATCHED OVER AND OVER:
1. Pretty Woman
2. You've Got Mail
3. Dirty Dancing
4. Step Mom
FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Utah
2. Virginia
3. Maryland
4. Pennsylvania
FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
1. Nobody really likes me enough to email me a lot, start emailing me please.
2.
3.
4.
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Steak, loaded baked potato, asparagus and a salad with Ranch Dressing
2. Crispy Beef, rice and egg roll from Won Won Wok
3. Fettuccine Chicken Florentine, Salad and Bread Sticks from Olive Garden
4. Anything I don't have to cook that's edible
FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Scrapbooking
2. Hanging out with Friends/Family
3. Somewhere warm
4. Scrapbooking (less than 48 hours girls)
FOUR THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2008:
1. Playing with my kids all summer long
2. Camping in June for the family reunion
3. Lagoon in October
4. Hopefully a family vaction
FOUR FRIENDS I WANT TO TAG:
1. Patti S.
2. Mandy P.
3. Natalie F.
4. Megan T.
crock pot honey garlic chicken thighs recipes
3 years ago
1 comment:
I do email you regularly. I always get them back saying it couldn't be delivered. So if you would just give people your correct email address.
Post a Comment