Jeff, Justin and Ryan enjoyed a game of Life before getting bathed and ready for church a few weeks ago. They were so cute during the game getting very excited to get married and have children of their own. Both Justin and Ryan ended up having twins. Justin was a rock star and Ryan was a teacher. They loved playing so much that they ask daily if we can play it. In fact, Justin and Ryan are playing it now while I am blogging and Joshua is napping.
crock pot honey garlic chicken thighs recipes
3 years ago
3 comments:
I love that game. I'm going to have to see if I can find mine and play with Makayla!
those are some awesome bedheads! I love it.
You can be a winner at the game of life!
Spin the wheel!
I won my wife!
Anyone else remember that jingle?
Post a Comment