Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just Ducky!






Joshua's favorite Easter gift was a set of ducks my parents got him. He likes to hold the mama duck and loves to put the baby ducks in his mouth and crawl and cruise around the house. It is so cute to see just the head and sometimes just the ducks bill coming out of his mouth. Too cute!

2 comments:

Lady Carolyn said...

I'm laughing inside because my niece tells her brother to "go suck on a duck" when she gets frustrated. hee hee.

April said...

Hey Debra, Your boys are SO CUTE! Are you planning on scrapbooking all these pictures or does this blog count as the scrapbook for these?

I am so glad I found your blog. I lost the paper with your blog and email address, so I'll have to call you to get it from you. Sorry it's taken me so long! Talk to you soon.