Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Egg Decorating






Justin, Ryan and Joshua had a great time decorating eggs. One of our families favorite traditions is to dye Easter eggs the Friday before Easter every year. It is so much fun to see their creative eggs and their different personalities. Justin takes his time and carefully does each of his eggs. Ryan quickly does his eggs while commenting on how beautiful they are. While, Joshua just tried to eat the dye and the eggs as he squealed with delight. What Fun!!!

4 comments:

Lady Carolyn said...

What did you use for dye? It looks more fun and less messy. Is it?

Another good thing about having boys, they don't scream and cover their chest when you try to spare the clothes from paint. Sigh* maybe someday...

Mandy Purdum said...

What a great idea! I think I'll try to do that next year. The boys eggs turned out so creative and artistic. Probably less work for Mom too, I hope!

Patti Smith said...

Looks like a fun time. It is fun to watch how they do things different at different stages in life.

Amy said...

Is that the stuff your mom gets back east? I looked everywhere for painting kits because I found one last year. I couldn't find it. So have her buy me one and I will pay her for it!