Ryan had a great time at Itty Bitty Football. He seems to really like sports just like his big brother Justin. I see lots and lots of game attendance in Jeff and my future. Go Goodey Boys!!!
Those are going to make the cutest page in your scrapbook! I love the one where he's caught the ball you can see the pride and happiness just pour out of him.
Wow! He really does LOVE sports! My little guy always had a very serios look of concentration on his face. Your little man is so happy playing ball. That's fantastic!
2 comments:
Those are going to make the cutest page in your scrapbook! I love the one where he's caught the ball you can see the pride and happiness just pour out of him.
Wow! He really does LOVE sports! My little guy always had a very serios look of concentration on his face. Your little man is so happy playing ball. That's fantastic!
Post a Comment