Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ryan's Graduation from Preschool

My eyes welled up with tears when they called Ryan's name and he entered the room. Jeff got a little choked up too. We are so happy to have Ryan in our family. He brings us such joy and love.
As usual, our little Ryan had a big grin on his face as he walked by.
What a cute class. Ryan is second from the left.
I think he's the class clown. He has always has smile on his face.
Ryan sang, 'Marvin the Monkey' and didn't miss a word. I was so proud of him. I can't believe how much he grew up this school year. He is defiantly ready for Kindergarten.

3 comments:

The Stoddard's said...

So Cute! I love their caps and gowns. Looks like Ryan held still. Jake had his finger up his nose half the time.

Amy said...

So cute. I love that they have caps and gowns!

Natalie said...

That is the cutest class of graduating preschoolers I have ever seen. Neither of my boys got to have such a graduation. Too bad.