Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Little Artists!




My boys love to paint. Justin is getting so much better at getting his hands dirty. He can enjoy the process, but he does like to get all clean when he is finished. Ryan on the other hand, would never wash his hands if we didn't make him. Joshua is still unsure of this freedom to make a mess. He kept looking up at me with a confused look on his face. He is our mess maker. So he is used to me gasping when I find him doing something like this. I'm trying to teach him that there are lots of times to be creative without getting into trouble.

6 comments:

Mindy Greene said...

What a fun day and I must say, you are daring. I would end up with paint all over the floor, table chairs and cloths before my kids were done! Tee Hee! You are the best mom!!

Dave and Sherri said...

Wow, you're a brave mom! My whole house would be blue and green :) They are amazing artists!

Jared, Keri,Ashlyn,Anderson & Jaxon said...

It looks like the boys really enjoyed themselves. How fun.

Amy said...

Justin is learning how to get his hands dirty...heehee!

Andres said...

I'm 36 years old and I'm still trying to figure out the difference between 'making a mess' and 'being creative'.

Your kids are wayyyyy ahead of me.

Em said...

So fun, you have got to love and hate the messy projects! I know we do here. : )