Monday, December 1, 2008

Justin's Football Season (Aug, Sept, Oct 08)

Our cute little football player on the field at one of his 8 games.
Justin is # 60.
Justin was first string defensive tackle. Here he is hard at work.
Justin takes this football player down in the next few seconds but my camera jammed. I was so sad because because this was his best tackle and it was completely unassisted. You can hear me screaming in the crowd on the video of this game. I have never been a sports fan, but man when it's your own child it is so exhilarating. Go Justin!
Here is Justin holding off his man. He was actually pretty good for never watching or playing football before this season.

1 comment:

Jared said...

I love seeing "Goodey" on the back of a football jersey.

Nice work Justin. Remember the key to playing defensive line is to never stop. Keep that motor going full speed until they blow the whistle.

Go spartans!