Hooray! My computer has finally uploaded your new post! He is gorgeous! And I am SO happy you are feeling better, Debra! You need to let me know what sugary goodness you want me to bring you! Lots of flours and sugars, right? :) I hope you have a fantastic recovery! You totally deserve it!
(Can you tell I am excited? Every sentence ends with an exclamation point?!)
Oh he's so cute! I'm glad things went well and that mom and baby are doing better! Thanks for sharing the adorable pictures! Debra, it's not fair for you to look so amazing after just having a baby!!! :)
6 comments:
Aw!!! That's a good size. And a cute kid. Good Job, guys!
Hooray! My computer has finally uploaded your new post! He is gorgeous! And I am SO happy you are feeling better, Debra! You need to let me know what sugary goodness you want me to bring you! Lots of flours and sugars, right? :)
I hope you have a fantastic recovery! You totally deserve it!
(Can you tell I am excited? Every sentence ends with an exclamation point?!)
What a cutie! Congrats!
Oh he's so cute! I'm glad things went well and that mom and baby are doing better! Thanks for sharing the adorable pictures! Debra, it's not fair for you to look so amazing after just having a baby!!! :)
Congrats!!! He is such a cute baby.
I agree, you look gorgeous.
He is a cutie and I love the name! Congratulations! Enjoy the sweetness!
Post a Comment