
Happy Birthday to Jacob, Happy Birthday to you!

Daddy helped blow out the candle.

Yum!

He was so cute, he started to clap his cute little hands.


Now that I look at this picture, I'm thinking why does he have that, he could put his eye out.


Finally, we let Joshua help him out much to his delight.

He loved opening his presents, he got lots of practice two days before on Christmas.

Look at that boy rip open those gifts.
Jacob was such a cute Birthday Boy! His birthday was December 27th, so I'm just over a month late posting these. He stood up and took his first step on Christmas Day two days before he turned one.
5 comments:
Aw! I can't believe its been a year!
He is walking? I'm totally missing out on his life...:(
He is such a cutie!! I hope that he had a great birthday :)
too cute and that cake looks yummy
Cute! Cute! Cute!!! Thanks for sharing, Debra. I miss you guys so much.
Post a Comment