We went on to play it several times and all the kids loved it. Joshua just liked knocking it down on purpose and the baby giggled when it did. We put the two little ones down and played more with just the older kids.
Then it was off to bed with the kids. They were all so excited for Santa to come in the night. My parents , Jeff and I played a game of Pinochle until the children were fast asleep while visions of sugar plums danced in there heads. It took Santa until 2am to get everything all set up for Christmas morning.
5 comments:
I love that last picture! Justin looks so much like Jeff in it!
I LOVE your idea of them getting a family game to play on Christmas Eve!! I am totally stealing it, THANKS :)
great job although you need to get Jeff some of those matching Jammies! I like Jenga too.
What a fun game. I will have to get one for my family. My kids would love it! Glad to see all is well! Love Me
Do they make those jammies in Daddy size? Cuz that would ROCK!
Post a Comment