Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Little Mess Maker



Joshua dumped out one of his drawers and found Vaseline and church shoes. What does a two year old do? Smears it all over their body. That stuff is so hard to get off a kid. Even after a bath he was still slippery. What ever am I going to do with him?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you have your work cut out with ya on that one!

Dave and Sherri said...

That is AWESOME! :) Just think how soft and supple his skin will be in a few days :)

Amy said...

HaHaHa...I don't mean to laugh at your pain...wait, yes I do!! It is only fair that every mother gets a mess maker....hehehe.

Josh and Tracy Wilson said...

Ok, that is SO not funny, but I totally understand. I would say we should get our mess makers together, but I worry about what they would get into ;)