Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cubby turns 9 months old

Cubby has two bottom teeth in his cute little smile these days.
Today Jacob turned 9 months old and we celebrated with a lolly pop. My mom came over and had lolly pops for the kids and asked if she could give Cubby one. He really enjoyed his first taste of candy.

I can tell you the last nine months went a lot faster than the nine months I was pregnant. I can't believe how big he is. He is already pulling up to a stand. Cubby is an awesome baby. He sleeps 12 hours at night and takes 2 naps. He is almost always happy and easy going. We love our little Jacob!!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

What a good mom to wait until nine months for candy! I'm pretty sure my kids get it by the time they start solids.

Amy said...

He is so cute!

Kelly said...

Awww..I love little Jacob too! Kisses for his cute cheeks!!!

Mindy Greene said...

9 months! I swear I just commented on his 6 month blog post!! Where does the time go????