
Last week Joshua decided he wanted to go potty like the other boys. He kept coming to me saying, "me potty pees" and running into the bathroom. He is only 21 months so I was surprised. So, I got out the little potty seat for the toilet and took off his diaper. He was so excited and started clapping. When I put him up on the potty he started laughing and saying "me do it". However, he didn't do anything, but it's a start anyway. Justin was terrified of the toilet and screamed anytime we set him on it.


After he sat there for a few minutes, he got some toilet paper and dropped it between his legs and said, "all done". It's been a week and he hasn't asked again. Oh well, the pictures are cute.
3 comments:
That is HILLARIOUS! Love the pictures :) Maybe you'll get lucky and have an early potty trainer. That would be nice :) Good luck!
I can't believe he is 21 months old already! And I think it is super exciting that he even wanted to try the potty. That sounds like a good start.
Wow - Where do I sign up to have Betty potty trained at 21 months??
I am so sad that your family has moved from out of our ward!! I went to R.S. yesterday and needed to run a few errands and stood there and thought what am I going to do without Debra! I am missing you already! We will have to defiantly plan some play dates with the kids and park plays when Its warmer!
I am also sorry I wasn't able to help move! I cant wait until everyone is well in my home and I just couldn't take the chance getting your sweet Jacob sick with this cough and cold!!
Post a Comment