Friday, January 9, 2009

Deck the Halls 11-08


Joshua loved decorating the Christmas tree. However, he loved undecorating it even better. A few days after decorating it there were no ornaments on the bottom 2 feet of the tree.Ryan was so into decorating this year. He was singing Christmas songs and having a great time.
I can't believe how much this picture reminds me of Justin at this age.
Justin loved to put the ornaments on the tree especially when he was on the ladder. I can't tell you how many times Jeff or I removed Joshua from the ladder. I was so glad when Jeff took it back to the garage.
This is my very favorite picture of the day.

I am glad to be back to blogging finally. I have to go back and do in chronologically because I am crazy like that. Jeff blogged about the baby and it's a good thing because left up to me everyone would still think I was pregnant. I refuse to blog out of over - I know I'm crazy. The baby pictures are coming soon.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yes, post more baby pics!

Patti Smith said...

I'm glad you got to spend Christmas with your family. I can't wait to come over and see your baby. I'm sure he's as cute as the others.

Em said...

I understand the chronological thing. I am the same way. Congrats hope all is well.