



The boys had a great time making a gingerbread house or "candy house" as Ryan would say on Christmas Eve day. I was so glad to be home from the hospital to spend Christmas with my family. We weren't sure I would make it home for the holidays. I am so glad I stuck it out and waited until the 26th to go have our baby.
3 comments:
We did a house this year, like every year, but got it from Costco. It was the best one we have ever done. It was very similar looking to yours. The candy though, it was the first time the candy was not stale. The kids loved that they could actually eat the candy and not break their teeth.
we did the costco house too. We love it. My kids love eating the candy as well. Hope your doing well.
I'm glad to see you are doing so well (and back on the blog, too). Now we will get to see Christmas, and then baby pictures. I can't wait!
Post a Comment