
Joshua did great with his first haircut. He sat very still and quiet for Shaunta. Jeff insisted that Joshua see his stylist even though he's only 17 months old. Jeff is very particular about our boy's haircuts. I know, that's weird, but that's my quirky husband for you.


He seems to have a love for Shaunta just like his daddy and brothers. Justin loves to go to the salon for a new style as often as he can.


This is the finished product. Jeff was very happy. Joshua is such a sweet little guy and easy to take places.
5 comments:
His hair took forever to grow! What a cutie.
what a super stud! seeing a stylist already? Wow, my girls still haven't had their hair done in any type of salon. And by the way, Chuck does a much better job of cutting little girls hair than I do.
Joshua is such a cutie!
Is it just me or he is looking a lot like Justin?
Lucky you, Dallin screamed the whole time the last two appointments, until we found out giving him a lollipop is the only thing that make him sit still. But...that's the only time he will get's a lollipop from me.
I love the last picture. Cute, cute boy!
So cute! Jay wants me to cut off Jett's mullet, but I know he will look older as soon as I do. :( Joshua is so cute. It must be the third kid thing.
What a QT!! Man they grow up way to fast!!!
Post a Comment