Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cotten Candy Cutie! (9-08)

Joshua had his first experience with cotton candy at Justin's school carnival. My mom showed it to him, but he didn't really know what to do with it.

So, she gave him a taste. Guess what? He liked it! He said, "mmmmm".

Then he smiled and wanted more. Then he wanted more!

Then he reached out and took it and put it right up to his face with a giggle.


Joshua is a big fan of cotton candy. My mom and I had the best time watching him eat the entire thing. I love all of those first you get with a baby!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I don't think Isabel has ever had that experience...or Lily. I guess firsts can come later too!

Brittney said...

We gave that to my nephew when he was that age and he acted like we gave him a spider web to eat. Really didn't like it.