Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ryan's Graduation from 3 year old Preschool (5-08)




I know, I know - Ryan has already started his 4 year old preschool and here I am posting his Graduation from May. I am just OCD and can't post my new pictures until I've posted the old ones. Ryan was so cute on his graduation day. He sang his whole song without missing a word. He was all smiles of course, as always. His teacher told me the thing she was going to miss the very most about this school year was seeing his huge smile every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. She has been teaching preschool for several years and says she has never met a kid who smiles more than our little Ryan.

1 comment:

Patti Smith said...

You posted this just in time for him to start a new year :) What a cute kid!