Thursday, August 28, 2008

Goodey Reunion Camping Trip (6-08)






Our camping trip was an interesting one. We got rained out and had to come home early. I am so glad we let the kids make smores the first night and got a few pictures of them enjoying themselves. I felt crappy the whole time because I was 7 weeks pregnant. Jeff had asthma. It got supper cold in the night and I was shivering like crazy. I was just so glad we had left baby Joshua in the warmth of Grammy and Grampy's house. He would have been miserable. It was great to see the Idaho Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. We are just sad it got cut short and we had to pack a Suburban full of muddy clothes, shoes and camping gear to come home. It was a mess! At one point we had 33 people huddled under one canopy. I think next year will be better, I can't wait!

1 comment:

Dave and Sherri said...

Holy cow! You are SO SO ambitious! I'm impressed. Cute pictures! Thanks for giving an update, I'm glad things are going well!