Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fun at Jungle Jim's





6 comments:

Los Alexander said...

Wow! I love those mohawks, awesome pictures to scrapbook with.
Looks like a fun-fun place.

Lady Carolyn said...

I agree. Do you think the girls would mind if i gave them mohawks.... probably. They should come out with a punk princess. Then we could. LOL

Amy said...

What is this Jungle Jim's? I've never heard of it. It looks like fun. Do they have rides Izzy could ride on too? What are the prices...details!

Natalie said...

Is this place new? I've never heard of it. Congratulations on your pregnancy!! I'm so excited for you, but sorry you're sick.

Patti Smith said...

I've never been there,but it looks fun. I may just have to check it out one of these days!

April said...

You definitely take your kids to fun places. Whether I'm pregnant or not, the most exciting place we usually go is to the park.
I guess I should keep up on your blog to get more fun ideas! I hope you start feeling better soon.