Carrie - this post is for you:) Sorry everybody, I haven't been posting lately. Apparently, Carrie is the only one who misses me. These pictures are from a few months ago when I actually took my kids fun places. For those of you who have not heard, I am expecting a baby in January and have been too sick to care about doing anything fun or blogging. I am going to try to do better!
I wasn't pregnant when I took the boys to Classic Skate. I'm just way behind on blogging. I don't go anywhere fun for the first few months. My poor children. For every 9 months of pregnancy I have my older children will need one year of therapy.
YAY! Debbie!!!! You're having a baby!!!! I am so happy for you and Jeff and the boys! Right now I am goofing off at work and wanted to drop in and say "KEEP POSTING". i love the fact that we are still able to keep in touch. Much love and blessings and lots and lots of prayers. Love, Mandy
7 comments:
Hey, I'm glad to see you post!
Congratulations! January babies are the best!...well I'm sure this time you will get your always wanted baby girl, crossing fingers here!
I have got to say Kudos to sliding down that thing with morning sickness. joshy looks more upset than you do. LOL
I wasn't pregnant when I took the boys to Classic Skate. I'm just way behind on blogging. I don't go anywhere fun for the first few months. My poor children. For every 9 months of pregnancy I have my older children will need one year of therapy.
LOL I doubt that. but totally understand.
Not true! I missed the posts too! I'm glad you're back in the blogging saddle.
YAY! Debbie!!!! You're having a baby!!!! I am so happy for you and Jeff and the boys! Right now I am goofing off at work and wanted to drop in and say "KEEP POSTING". i love the fact that we are still able to keep in touch. Much love and blessings and lots and lots of prayers.
Love,
Mandy
Post a Comment