Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Look Out Josh, There's a New Mess Maker in Town!

I couldn't believe I caught the wash cloth flying in the air.
Jacob was surprised to see me.
He have my a coy, little grin.
Then throw another one!
He was so proud of himself.
This is him screeching with delight at his mess making abilities.
Jacob managed to empty my nicely folded towels and wash cloths onto floor and then start emptying the Glad Ware, too. I rewashed all the linins and plastic this time and then a few more times, but now it is a daily occurrence. So now, I just throw it back in or have the kids help me. So, if you are coming to my house for a meal, bring your own clean towel and wash the container before you put left over food in it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just think if you had a girl they are so much worse

Josh and Tracy Wilson said...

ha ha ha, I love it (when it isn't my mess to clean up ;)

Amy said...

So cute!