Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Trouble Makers!





This is what my little ones do instead of napping when their brothers are at school. You might ask if the formula was out? No, it was put away in the cabinet. Joshua climbed the highchair, got on the counter, opened the cabinet, got the formula, opened it, then dropped in on the floor. Then both of the boys enjoyed a snack on dry formula at the cost of $30 a can.

It's a good thing my Joshy is so cute. Oh, did I mention, while I was getting the broom and mop to clean it up that Joshua got his scooter. He rode through the mess and tracked it all over the kitchen floor.

6 comments:

Patti Smith said...

It's not funny, but I can't keep from laughing. I'm sorry, that stuff isn't cheap enough to spill on the floor. The do look like they are having fun, though.

Anonymous said...

ha and I thought girls were naughty! Guess you have to start locking everything up!

Natalie said...

I know it's so hard when kids make such big messes. Glad they're still alive;I don't know about mine if they did that (just kidding of course). I just keep telling myself it won't be like this forever.

Amy said...

I won't say it, just know I am laughing.

Jared, Keri,Ashlyn,Anderson & Jaxon said...

Oh! They look like they are partners in crime. You have your hands full. I guess I should prepare myself now, because I know its bound to happen to me. Maybe not the formula thing but I'm sure Ashlyn and Anderson will find things to get into together.

Christie said...

Your blog makes me glad I have girls but at the same time kind of wish I had a boy! I had fun tonight - how long did you stay? :)