



I had a doctor's appointment today and left my 3 youngest with my parents. When I got back the 2 youngest were in different clothes. Then my mom proceeded to tell me that Joshua covered Jacob in cheese power from their popcorn maker while she was on an important phone call. She thought fast, and got some pictures before cleaning it up. Joshua was very happy with himself. He just said, "yum, Jacob tastes so good." when he saw me bring the pictures up on my computer. I had my dad email them to me. Now, this will make a fun page in the scrapbook.
LOL, oh my little Joshy!
11 comments:
This totally made me smile. How cute are your kids!? So cute.
WOW! At least it is something easy to vacuum up - not like Vaseline, or markers, or something.
What could be better than a yummy brother?
That is hillarious! Talk about making a sweet boy extra tasty :)
and I thought girls were naughty! Haha thats hilarious!
Ha Ha Ha, I am so glad this type of thing doesn't just happen at our house :)
Good thing it was Josh that did it and not Ryan! Jacob doesn't look too upset about it.
Oh! I just clicked on them, apparently he wasn't very pleased about it until Grandma showed the camera.
Something my boys would do.
You have your mom trained very well. Before she cleaned up she was smart enough to snap some pics. She's so cute!
I looks like he licked him too! No wonder he thought he was yummy.
Post a Comment