Ryan loves his little brother Jacob. He always wants to kiss him, feed him and love on him. In fact, I think I say "back up buddy" and "don't get right in his face" at least 30 times a day.
Joshua loves the baby and doesn't seem to have any jealousy. Ryan loves Jacob, but when Joshua was born it was a different story. He use to pull the blanket off of the baby and say things like "put IT down" when I was holding him. I'm sure Katie will do fine. She is such a sweet little thing.
2 comments:
I hope Katie is the same way. I worry we'll have a "Fudge" on our hands. Ryan looks like a great big brother. What does Joshy think?
Joshua loves the baby and doesn't seem to have any jealousy. Ryan loves Jacob, but when Joshua was born it was a different story. He use to pull the blanket off of the baby and say things like "put IT down" when I was holding him. I'm sure Katie will do fine. She is such a sweet little thing.
Post a Comment