Of course its okay its a boy. If you're as good as you guys are at making them, why change the recipe? I know you were hoping for some more estrogen, but you'll have plenty of that when you have 4 daughter in laws. LOL
Oh Debbie, you are certainly out-numbered. When you are up to your knees in dirty toilets and shirtless boys running through your home, call me and we can reminisce about Barbie's dream house, bonnie Belle lip gloss and pink peel off nail polish. Congrats girlfriend!!!
I was hoping to be able to go out and buy you several PINK outfits but hey I have to agree with the comments that have been made!! You have the CUTEST boys around!! and you guys are the BEST parents around!!
I have an aunt that has all boys and she said that she wouldn't have it any other way! You will be the same and you can always hold Betty any time you want!!!
I know this is old news but I haven't been to the blog for a while. I needed to leave a comment from Grandma even though I have know for a while. I'm thrilled! Just think, you could have your own football team! How fun would that make the 4 of July picnics! I love my beautiful grandsons, there is always room for more.
Congrats! My hubby is the youngest of 4 boys then they finally had a baby girl on #5. Even if you have 10 boyys they are all meant to be with that sweet mommy and daddy. congrats guys!
12 comments:
Of course its okay its a boy. If you're as good as you guys are at making them, why change the recipe?
I know you were hoping for some more estrogen, but you'll have plenty of that when you have 4 daughter in laws. LOL
Congratulations on your new little boy! I'm so happy for you!
I think you should name him Hannah.
Oh Debbie, you are certainly out-numbered. When you are up to your knees in dirty toilets and shirtless boys running through your home, call me and we can reminisce about Barbie's dream house, bonnie Belle lip gloss and pink peel off nail polish. Congrats girlfriend!!!
My guess, is that all the boys in heaven are pushing and shoving to get in line for a chance to come down to your family!
Congratulations.
Hey, look at it this way, you guys have completely taken all the pressure off of me to carry on the Goodey name.
You know, maybe it's your blog name that is "jinxing" you. :)
Debra,
Congratulations! You are already a pro at the boy thing - why change a good thing?
Debra -
I was hoping to be able to go out and buy you several PINK outfits but hey I have to agree with the comments that have been made!! You have the CUTEST boys around!! and you guys are the BEST parents around!!
I have an aunt that has all boys and she said that she wouldn't have it any other way! You will be the same and you can always hold Betty any time you want!!!
Love
Mindy
I know this is old news but I haven't been to the blog for a while. I needed to leave a comment from Grandma even though I have know for a while. I'm thrilled! Just think, you could have your own football team! How fun would that make the 4 of July picnics! I love my beautiful grandsons, there is always room for more.
Boy's are Joy!
You are so lucky! I want 4 boys...but with my luck???!!!
Congratulations! You now have to wait for the daughters in law!
Congrats! My hubby is the youngest of 4 boys then they finally had a baby girl on #5. Even if you have 10 boyys they are all meant to be with that sweet mommy and daddy. congrats guys!
Post a Comment